IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Library of Congress. Subject Cataloging Division, Classification. Class H: Social sciences, 1965
Classification. Class H: Social sciences.
- 3d ed. (with supplementary pages)
- Washington [For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Govt. Print. Off.] 1965.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiv, 614, 173 p. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ696 U5 H 1965 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- First ed. published in 1910 by the Classification Division of the Library of Congress.
"Additions and changes to January 1964": 173 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Classification -- Books -- Social sciences.