Mackenzie, Althea, Hats and bonnets , 2004
- Hats and bonnets / Althea Mackenzie ; special photography by Richard Blakey.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Hats and bonnets from Snowshill : one of the world's leading collections of costume and accessories of the 18th and 19th centuries
- London : National Trust, 2004.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : col. ill. ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryGT2110 .M32 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Hats -- History.Hats -- Private collections -- England -- Herefordshire.Snowshill Collection.