A dictionary of architecture; historical, descriptive, topographical, decorative, theoretical and mechanical ... By Robert Stuart.
- London, Jones & Co. 
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. fronts., 207 pl. (incl. plans, diagrs.) 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA31 S88 1830Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Appendix, no. 1: Chronological tables of the principal architects of different countries; Appendix, no. 2: A manual of architectural bibliography, arranged in classes; Appendix, no. 3: Brief heads of jurisprudence, as far as it is connected with architecture": v. 23,  p. at end.
Printed by Fisher, Son & co., London.
- Subject Terms:
- Architects.Architecture -- Dictionaries.Fisher, Son & Co. -- Printer.Jones & Co. -- Publisher.
- v.1-2. Text.-v.3. Plates.