Mrs. Caudle in crinoline.
- London : Rock Brothers & Payne, 1858.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet (10 p.) : ill. ; 15 x 150 cm., folded to 15 x 15 cm., attached to boards 16 x 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1475 .J477 1858Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Based on characters from Douglas Jerrold's Mrs Caudle's curtain lectures.
Cover-title, on pictorial red cover.
Illustrations by T. Onwhyn.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original illustrated red boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Caricatures and cartoons -- Great Britain.Crinolines -- Great Britain.English wit and humor, Pictorial.Fashion -- Great Britain.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1858.Panoramas -- Great Britain -- Specimens.Rock Brothers & Payne -- Publisher.Satire, English.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.