IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Campbell, Ken, 1939-, Dominion , 2002
Dominion / Ken Campbell.
- [London] : K. Campbell, 2002.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : col. ill. ; 51 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2010 54Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Limited ed. of 30 copies, plus 5 artist's proofs. Cf. Campbell at www.brokenrules.co.uk.
Polychrome letterpress printing on Zerkall Gehammert paper, with woodletter, metal type, 12pt rules, 36pt round ornaments, and one steel set square and one steel right angle rule, both mounted to type height. The book is hand sewn and bound in reversed goatskin, in an Islamic, or map-style wrap-around binding, with handmade flax papers lining the inside. The whole is wrapped in black felt. 'DOMINION' is printed with the rough urgency of earlier books such as 'HORSE' and 'Broken Rules and Double Crosses'.
Original archival material related to this work is available in the collections of the Yale Center for British Art, Department of Rare Books and Manuscripts (Ken Campbell Collection, MSS 25).
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 7 of 30, signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Campbell, Ken, 1939- -- Autograph.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.