An envelope interior art history / Erica Van Horn & Harry Gilonis.
- [London] : Coracle, 1997.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.V36 E58 1997Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Related Content:
- View a digital version in the Beinecke Library's Digital Images Online database
- BEIN Zab V3115 997E: Printed on spine: 137 / 175. In case as issued.
Sections of printed envelope interiors pasted on pages with an artist's name below each image, reminiscent of the artist's work.
An edition of 175 numbered copies.
Three gatherings, of three sheets each, with interfiled stiffeners, sewn to green cloth binding. Issued in paper slipcase.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 119 of 175. Bound in original green cloth, with case.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Specimens.Envelopes (Stationery) -- Collecting and collectors.Envelopes (Stationery) -- In art.
- Artists' books.
- Jasper Johns
- Frank Stella
- Sol Lewitt
- Agnes Martin
- Bill Culbert
- Richard Long
- David Nash
- Lothar Baumgarten
- Richard Prince
- Carl Andre
- James Lee Byars
- Andy Goldsworthy
- Ad Reinhardt.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.