A bibliography of the first editions of the works of E. Œ. Somerville and Martin Ross [pseud.] Compiled and edited by Elizabeth Hudson, with explanatory notes by E. Œ. Somerville.
- New York, The Sporting gallery & bookshop, inc., 1942.
- Physical Description:
- x, 79,  p. facsim. on 2 l. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1150Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed in Great Britain.
"Limited to 300 copies, signed and numbered."
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: First edition. Duodecimo. Original blue cloth; gold monogram/design on front cover, gold lettering on spine, top edge gilt, untrimmed. Number 235 of 300 copies, signed by Somerville, August 1, 1942.
- Subject Terms:
- Ross, Martin, 1862-1915 -- Bibliography.Somerville, E. Œ. (Edith Œnone), 1858-1949 -- Bibliography.
YCBA Collections Search
Hudson, Elizabeth, A bibliography of the first editions of the works of E. Œ. Somerville and Martin Ross [pseud.], 1942
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.