A bibliography of the first editions of the works of E. Œ. Somerville and Martin Ross [pseud.] Compiled and edited by Elizabeth Hudson, with explanatory notes by E. Œ. Somerville.
- New York, The Sporting gallery & bookshop, inc., 1942.
- Physical Description:
- x, 79,  p. facsim. on 2 l. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 1150Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed in Great Britain.
"Limited to 300 copies, signed and numbered."
BAC: British Art Center copy: First edition. Duodecimo. Original blue cloth; gold monogram/design on front cover, gold lettering on spine, top edge gilt, untrimmed. Number 235 of 300 copies, signed by Somerville, August 1, 1942.
- Subject Terms:
- Ross, Martin, 1862-1915 -- Bibliography.Somerville, E. Œ. (Edith Œnone), 1858-1949 -- Bibliography.
YCBA Collections Search
Hudson, Elizabeth, A bibliography of the first editions of the works of E. Œ. Somerville and Martin Ross [pseud.], 1942
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.