The album of Ilfracombe and North Devon views, 188-?]
- The album of Ilfracombe and North Devon views.
- [England : s.n, 188-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : chiefly ill. ; 21 x 256 cm, folded to 21 x 16 cm, in boards 23 x 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.I44 A43 1880zYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
Photographs of lithographic views.
Publisher's gilt-stamped binding bears the emblem of Rock & Co.
Accordion folded to form  p.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in gilt-stamped royal blue publisher's boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Ilfracombe (England) -- Pictorial works.North Devon (England) -- Pictorial works.Souvenirs (Keepsakes) -- England -- Ilfracombe.Souvenirs (Keepsakes) -- England -- North Devon.
- Photolithographs -- [188-?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.