A catechism of drawing : in which the rules for attaining a knowledge of that accomplished art are given in language adapted to the comprehension of the youthful student / by G. Roberts, Master of Rodden Classical and Commercial Seminary, near Frome.
- Newbury [Eng.] : Printed at the Mentorian Press, by S. Maunder, for W. Pinnock, [1810?]
- Physical Description:
- 67,  p. ; 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC655 .R63 1810Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Date of publication from British Library.
Foot of cover: Price ninepence.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original printed wrappers.  p. of publisher's advertisements at end (and gathered separately) not included in pagination.
BM (compact ed.), v. 21, 61
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Juvenile literature.Drawing -- Study and teaching.Maunder, S. -- Printer.Mentorian Press -- Printer.Pinnock, W. -- Publisher.
- Drawing books -- England -- Newbury -- 1810.
Juvenile literature -- 1810.
YCBA Collections Search
Roberts, George, Master of Rodden Seminary, A catechism of drawing , [1810?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.