A catechism of drawing : in which the rules for attaining a knowledge of that accomplished art are given in language adapted to the comprehension of the youthful student / by G. Roberts, Master of Rodden Classical and Commercial Seminary, near Frome.
- Newbury [Eng.] : Printed at the Mentorian Press, by S. Maunder, for W. Pinnock, [1810?]
- Physical Description:
- 67,  p. ; 14 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC655 .R63 1810Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Date of publication from British Library.
Foot of cover: Price ninepence.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original printed wrappers.  p. of publisher's advertisements at end (and gathered separately) not included in pagination.
British Museum. General catalogue of printed books to 1955 (compact edition), v. 21, 61
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Juvenile literature.Drawing -- Study and teaching.Maunder, S. -- Printer.Mentorian Press -- Printer.Pinnock, W. -- Publisher.
- Drawing books -- England -- Newbury -- 1810.
Juvenile literature -- 1810.
YCBA Collections Search
Roberts, George, Master of Rodden Seminary, A catechism of drawing , [1810?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.