Ships that pass in the night.
- [London] : Deb Rindl, 1998.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : chiefly ill. ; 5 x 9 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.R554 S55 1998Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- A flip book, in which two gold dots (representing passing ships) cross paths. On black paper.
Limited edition of 22 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 19 of 22 copies, signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Rindl, Deb -- PublisherShips in art.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.