Treasures of the National Maritime Museum , c2004
Treasures of the National Maritime Museum / edited by Gloria Clifton and Nigel Rigby ; with a foreword by HRH The Duke of York.
- Greenwich, London : National Maritime Museum, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- 256 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryV13.G6 T74 2004 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Maritime museums -- England -- London -- Greenwich.National Maritime Museum (Great Britain)