Collins' national drawing books / designed by D. Mackinlay.
- Additional Title(s):
National drawing books
- London; William Collins, Sons, & Company, [ca. 1880]
and Glasgow : William Collins, Sons, & Company, [ca. 1880]
- Physical Description:
- 36 pt. : ill. ; 19 x 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC650 C65 1870+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center has nos. 23, 24, 28, 30, 31, 33 and 35 only. In original printed wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Study and teaching.Drawing books -- Specimens.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.William Collins, Sons, & Company -- Publisher
- Lithotints -- [ca. 1880]
Engravings -- [ca. 1880]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.