Snapshots of St. Albans.
- [England : s. n., 187-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : chiefly ill. ; 15 x 48 cm, folded to 15 x 12 cm, attached to wrappers 17 x 13 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.S13 S63 1870zYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- A continuous illustrated, front and back, strip in 4 sections, folded accordion style, to form  p.
Photographs of lithographic views, some in color.
Probable date of publication from bookdealer.
BAC: Bound in original printed pink paper wrappers. "Milton Letter Card" (lower wrapper) could be used to address card for mailing.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Souvenirs (Keepsakes) -- England -- St. Albans.St. Albans (England) -- Pictorial works.
- Photolithographs -- [187-?].
Photolithographs -- Hand-colored -- [187-?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.