Hamish Fulton, Richard Long : 5 febrero/30 marzo/1991.
- Madrid : Galería Weber, Alexander y Cobo, 1991.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly ill. (some col.) ; 21 x 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTR647 .F85 1991+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Brooke AlexanderAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "The Hamish Fulton and Richard Long double exhibition is the inauguration of the Galería Weber, Alexander y Cobo in Madrid. This show is the result of two walks done by both British artists in Spain. The first took place in 1989, lasting twenty and a half days, beginning at Sesimbra on the Atlantic coast, and ending in Alicante on the Mediterranean. For the second, in the fall of 1900, they walked across Spain from north to south, from Ribadesella to Málaga, in twenty one days ..."--Colophon.
Title page in Spanish, photo captions for Hamish Fulton and exhibition description in English and Spanish, photo captions for Richard Long in English.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original illustrated wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Fulton, Hamish -- Exhibitions.Galería Weber, Alexander y Cobo -- Exhibitions.Landscape photography -- Spain.Long, Richard, 1945- -- Exhibitions.Photography -- Spain -- Exhibitions.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.