Tate Adams : tropical wood-engravings.
- Additional Title(s):
- Melbourne : Zimmer, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 1 booklet (15 p.) + 1 portfolio (5 loose leaves of plates) : ill. ; 37 x 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2009 41Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "... publishedi in an edition of 15 copies: the four troupical wood-engravings and frontispiece were engraved and editioned by Tate Adams in Melbourne and at James Cook University, Townsville, in 1996. The text was set by Julia Mosbauer and hand screen-printed by Larry Rawling at his Workshop. The binding is by Norbert Herold; book design and introduction, Jenny Zimmer."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 8 of 15 copies, signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Adams, Tate, 1922-Lyre-Bird Press (Townsville, Qld.)Wood-engraving, Australian.
- Livres d'artistes -- Australia.
Wood engravings -- 1997
- Tate Adams / by Jenny Zimmer
- The lyre bird speaks / by Tate Adams
- Tate Adams [chronology].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.