Daughters of delight , 2005
- Daughters of delight : an exhibition in which Burne-Jones's Sea-Nymph and wood-nymph are reunited after nearly a hundred years : Christie's London, 8-16 March 2005.
- London : Christie's, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 49 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryAuction Cat 2005 MarchAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "A Sea-Nymph will be included in Christie's sale of Important British art on 14 June ... London"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Burne-Jones, Edward Coley, 1833-1898 -- Exhibitions.