Art in a season of revolution : painters, artisans, and patrons in early America / Margaretta M. Lovell.
- Philadelphia : University of Pennsylvania Press, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- x, 341 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) facsims., maps, ports. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6515 .L68 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and society -- New England -- History -- 18th century.Art patronage -- New England -- History -- 18th century.Art, American -- New England -- 18th century.Art, Colonial -- New England.
YCBA Collections Search
Lovell, Margaretta M, Art in a season of revolution , 2005