Courtauld Institute Galleries, Courtauld gallery paintings, c1998
Courtauld gallery paintings [electronic resource] : illustrated catalogue.
- London : Witt Library, Courtauld Institute of Art, University of London, c1998.
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer optical disc : col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Reference LibraryVIM 18Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer Files
- Project management: Catherine Gordon ; Cataloging, ICONCLASS indexing, picture editing: C. Gordon ... [et al.] ; final editing, software design, implementation and production: Jögen van den Berg, Robert Tenback, Ger Vellekoop.
System requirements: IBM compatible PC with 80386 processor, Pentium recommended; minimum 8 MB RAM; DOS 3.3 or higher; Windows 3.1 or higher, Windows 95 or Windows NT; MS-DOS CD-ROM extensions; CD-ROM drive, quadro-speed or more recommended; VGA card with a display of at least 65,000 colors; mouse.
Title from disc label.
"Allows the user of the CD-ROM to pose his own questions about the collection, whether by provenance, date, subject matter (via both keyword and ICONCLASS), previous attribution, exhibition history, or artist. Both simple and advanced search routines are available and the images can be viewed in varying sequences"--Cover.
"Contains catalog entries for the entire collection of works in oil in the Courtauld Gallery, over 500 items illustrated by 570 images, including details of component parts, recto and verso"--Cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Courtauld Institute Galleries -- Catalogs.Painting -- England -- London -- Catalogs.