Winsor & Newton, Winsor & Newton's decorative crafts , 
- Winsor & Newton's decorative crafts : stencilling, pattern printing, dargeena, pen painting, newinlac, wood painting, barbola, wallart, lampshade painting, glass painting, leatherwork, lino cutting, etc.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Winsor and Newton's decorative crafts
Catalogue of Winsor & Newton's decorative crafts
- [London] : [Winsor & Newton], 
- Physical Description:
- 32 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN8540 .W56 1935Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Caption title: Catalogue of Winsor & Newton's decorative crafts.
"No. 7. Printed and made in England, 10 035."--Back cover.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original illustrated colored paper wrappers. Has laid in three price lists, for whitewood pulp ware, etc., decora and marcora. Also has laid in an invoice, from J. Pearson & Co Ltd. and addressed to Miss M. Lane, for frameless mirrors.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials -- Catalogs.Decoration and ornament -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Decorative arts -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.Trade catalogs -- England -- London -- 1935.Winsor & Newton -- Catalogs.Winsor & Newton -- Publisher.
- Trade catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.