Guide-panorama of the Rhine from Mayence to Cologne.
- Mainz : W. Suder, [193-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 171 x 23 cm, folded to 26 x 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG5702.R5 A5 1930+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale not given.
- Probably based on 19th-century German original by Jean Ursinus; the English text is somewhat fractured.
Relief shown pictorially.
A vertically oriented panorama of the Rhine, from Cologne (at top) to Mainz, with vignettes and text describing the most important places of interest.
- Subject Terms:
- Germany -- Maps.North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany) -- Maps.Rhine River -- Maps.Rhineland Palatinate (Germany) -- Maps.
Pictorial maps -- Germany.
Strip maps -- Germany.
Chromolithographs -- 1930.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.