The bone beneath the pulp , cc2004
The bone beneath the pulp : drawings by Wyndham Lewis / edited by Jacky Klein.
- Additional Title(s):
Drawings by Wyndham Lewis
- London : Courtauld Institute of Art, cc2004.
- Physical Description:
- 88 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.L59 B65 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "First published 2004 to accompany the exhibition 'The bone beneath the pulp: drawings by Wyndham Lewis, 14 October 2004-13 February 2005 at the Courtauld Institute of Art Gallery, London"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 88)
- Subject Terms:
- Lewis, Wyndham, 1882-1957 -- Exhibitions.