Keynes, Milo, The iconography of Sir Isaac Newton to 1800 , 2005
The iconography of Sir Isaac Newton to 1800 / Milo Keynes.
- Woodbridge, UK ; Boydell Press in association with Trinity College, Cambridge, 2005.
Rochester, NY : Boydell Press in association with Trinity College, Cambridge, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 120 p.,  p. of plates : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7628.N48 K49 2005 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 115-117) and index.
"Catalogue and iconography of the extraordinary wealth of images of Sir Isaac Newton, both before and after his death"--Provided by publisher.
- Subject Terms:
- Newton, Isaac, 1642-1727 -- Portraits -- Catalogs.