IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Reed, Peter Shedd, Groundswell , c2005
Groundswell : constructing the contemporary landscape / Peter Reed.
- New York : Museum of Modern Art, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- 168 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibrarySB472 .R44 2005 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published on the occasion of the exhibition Groundswell: constructing the contemporary landscape, February 25- May 16, 2005, at the Museum of Modern Art, New York..."--T.p. verso
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape design -- Exhibitions.Open spaces -- Design and construction.Public art.