The new extinct peerage, 1884-1971; containing extinct, abeyant, dormant & suspended peerages with genealogies and arms [by] L. G. Pine.
- Baltimore, Genealogical Pub. Co., 1973.
- Physical Description:
- xxvii, 313 p. coats of arms. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryCS422 P56 1973 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Forms a continuation of J. B. Burke's A genealogical history of the dormant, abeyant, forfeited, and extinct peerages of the British Empire (new ed., 1883)
"Published in conjunction with Heraldry today."
- Subject Terms:
- Baronetage.Nobility -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Pine, L. G. (Leslie Gilbert), 1907-, The new extinct peerage, 1884-1971;, 1973