The new extinct peerage, 1884-1971; containing extinct, abeyant, dormant & suspended peerages with genealogies and arms [by] L. G. Pine.
- Baltimore, Genealogical Pub. Co., 1973.
- Physical Description:
- xxvii, 313 p. coats of arms. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryCS422 P56 1973 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Forms a continuation of J. B. Burke's A genealogical history of the dormant, abeyant, forfeited, and extinct peerages of the British Empire (new ed., 1883)
"Published in conjunction with Heraldry today."
- Subject Terms:
- Baronetage.Nobility -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Pine, L. G. (Leslie Gilbert), 1907-, The new extinct peerage, 1884-1971;, 1973