Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.), The Robert Lehman Collection, c1987-<c2011>
The Robert Lehman Collection.
- New York : The Museum ; c1987-
Princeton : Princeton University Press, c1987-
- Physical Description:
- v. : ill. (some col.), facsims., ports. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN611.L43 M46 1987 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographies and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- New York (State) -- New York -- Catalogs.Lehman, Robert, 1892-1969 -- Art collections -- Catalogs.Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.) -- Catalogs.
- v. 1. Italian paintings / John Pope-Hennessy
- v. 2. European paintings other than Italian : fifteenth to eighteenth century
- v. 3. European paintings, French and other schools : nineteenth and twentieth centuries
- v. 4. Illuminations / Sandra Hindman ... [et al.]
- v. 5. Italian fifteenth- to seventeenth-century drawings / Anna Forlati Tempesti
- 6. Italian eighteenth-century drawings / James Byam Shaw, George Knox
- v. 7. Fifteenth-to eighteenth-century European drawings : Central Europe, The Netherlands, France, England / Egbert Haverkamp-Begemann ... [et al.]
- v. 8. American drawings and watercolors / Carol Clark
- v. 9. Nineteenth- and twentieth-century Europan drawings / Richart R. Brettell ... [et al.]
- v. 10. Italian majolica / Jörg Rasmussen
- v. 11. Glass / Dwight P. Lanmon with David B. Whitehouse
- 12. European sculpture and metalwork / Frits Scholten
- 13. Frames / Timothy Newbery
- v. 14. European Textiles / Christa C. Mayer Thurman
- v. 15. Decorative arts.