Intimate conversations with François Jonquet / Gilbert & George ; [edited by François Jonquet].
- Additional Title(s):
Gilbert & George, intimate conversations with François Jonquet
Intime conversation avec François Jonquet. English
- London ; Phaidon, c2004.
New York : Phaidon, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- 360 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims., ports. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.G3683 G55513 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 158) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- England -- Interviews.Conceptual art -- England.George, 1942-Gilbert & George -- Interviews.Gilbert, 1943-
- 'We're interested in the child in us'
- 'We met in London last year'
- Mortification, from joy to pathos: the black shadow
- The fracture
- The fundamental pictures
- Shit faith
- Order, eccentricity and madness
- 'Thanks to computers, we can make our pictures sitting down'
- 12 Fournier Street
- Sex, money, race, religion: London
- The adventure of 'Art for All'
- Normal conservative rebels
- No one is a prophet in his own country
- Thirteen Hooligan Pictures 2004: the scream.