Beyond the forest.
- [Bristol] : Sarah Bodman, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 19 cm. x 180 cm. folded to 19 cm. x 15 cm. attached to boards 20 cm. x 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B74 B49 2001Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Limited edition of 25 signed and numbered copies.
Images of a walk through a forest landscape, interspersed with Latin alluding to the true nature of this forest. Accordion folded leaves with each end secured to boards of binding.
Artist's book yearbook 2001-2002, p. 95
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 9 of 25; signed by artist. Bound in original olive cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Forests in art.
- Artists' books.
Accordion fold format (Binding).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.