- [Bristol] : [Sarah Bodman], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : map ; 46 x 65 cm, folded to 15 x 11 cm, attached to cover 17 x 12 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B74 P33 2002Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Sarah BodmanView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Artist's book. Broadsheet (46 x 65 cm) folded into 18 panels. Alternate panels contain text or a section of a map. The text describes a cliff walk at Pace Bend, Austin, Texas. A drawing pin is attached to the front cover (bearing the number in the edition).
"... based on climbing routes through Pace Bend Park in Texas, USA. The climb is detailed with instructions, heights and map pins but soon develops into an ambiguous and uneasy situation."--Note from the artist's webpage.
Limited edition of 30 signed copies.
Artists' book yearbook 2003-2005, p. 173
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 7 of 30.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Bodman, Sarah -- Publisher.Hiking -- In art.Pace Bend Park (Travis County, Texas)Parks -- Texas.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.