IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Barker, Dale Devereux, Dale Devereux Barker , 2000
Dale Devereux Barker : excessive pleasures / edited by Katherine Wood.
- Additional Title(s):
- Colchester, Essex : Firstsite, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 64 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B37 D35 2000Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the authorView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published by firsite on the ocassion of the exhibition Dale Devereux Barker: Excessive pleasures, at the Minories Art Gallery, Colchester, January 15-March 18 2000.
Includes bio-bibliography (p. 58-61).
BAC: British Art Center copy signed and dated by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Barker, Dale Devereux -- Exhibitions.Exhibitions -- England -- Colchester -- Catalogs.Firstsite -- Publisher.Prints -- Technique.Roller printing (Printmaking)
- Exhibition catalogs -- England -- Colchester -- 2000.
- What does one make pictures out of? / Emma Hill
- Shopping List / Steve Hoskins
- Making art / Adam Monaghan.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.