Figuration/abstraction , c2004
Figuration/abstraction : strategies for public sculpture in Europe, 1945-1968 / edited by Charlotte Benton.
- Aldershot, Hants, England ; Ashgate, c2004.
Burlington, VT, USA : Ashgate, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 337 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB457 .F54 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -328) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Human figure in art -- Congresses.Public sculpture -- Europe -- Congresses.Sculpture, Abstract -- Europe -- Congresses.Sculpture, European -- 20th century -- Congresses.