Farley, Kate, Along the lines, 
- Along the lines.
- [London?] : Kate Farley, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 14 x 45 cm, folded to 14 x 5 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.F365 A46 2002Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "The search for summer sun and a day out at the sea-side resulted in Along the lines. Drawings from the train show the journey, leaving the city and arriving at the coast. The destination, Burnham-on-Sea is represented by three red strips as found on the sea defences and the lighthouse as well as the heach hut on stiles. The book consists of a lino printed stip, folded and slotted to a background."--Artist's description, from Centre for Fine Print Research website.
Date of publication from Artists's book yearbook.
Limited edition of 20 copies.
Artists's book yearbook 2003-2005, p. 186
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 8 of, initialed by artist. The work is encircled by a red wrapper.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Burnham-on-Sea (England)Farley, Kate -- Autograph.Farley, Kate -- Publisher.Railroad travel -- Great Britain.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding).
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.