IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Great Britain. Department of Overseas Trade, Guide to the pavilion of the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and the British colonial empire , 1939]
Guide to the pavilion of the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and the British colonial empire : New York World's fair, 1939.
- Additional Title(s):
- [London : H.M.S.O., 1939]
- Physical Description:
- 123,  p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill., plans ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT785.G1 G85 1939View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Cover title: The British Pavilion.
The folded table is a pedigree of George Washington.
Printed in England under the authority of His Majesty's Stationery Office by William Clowes & Sons, Ltd., London and Beccles.
"Dept. of Overseas Trade ... British Commission ..."--p. 2.
- Subject Terms:
- Exhibitions -- Great Britain.H.M.S.O. -- PublisherNew York World's Fair (1939-1940) -- Great Britain.Souvenirs (Keepsakes)William Clowes & Sons, Ltd. -- Printer
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.