Guide to the pavilion of the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and the British colonial empire : New York World's fair, 1939.
- Additional Title(s):
- [London : H.M.S.O., 1939]
- Physical Description:
- 123,  p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill., plans ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT785.G1 G85 1939Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title: The British Pavilion.
The folded table is a pedigree of George Washington.
Printed in England under the authority of His Majesty's Stationery Office by William Clowes & Sons, Ltd., London and Beccles.
"Dept. of Overseas Trade ... British Commission ..."--p. 2.
- Subject Terms:
- Exhibitions -- Great Britain.H.M.S.O. -- PublisherNew York World's Fair (1939-1940) -- Great Britain.Souvenirs (Keepsakes)William Clowes & Sons, Ltd. -- Printer
YCBA Collections Search
Great Britain. Department of Overseas Trade, Guide to the pavilion of the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and the British colonial empire , 1939]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.