The art of William Nicholson , c2004
The art of William Nicholson / Colin Campbell ... [et al.].
- London : Royal Academy of Arts ; c2004.
New York : Distributed in the United States and Canada by Harry N. Abrams, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- 173 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.N52 A77 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "First published on the occasion of the exhibition 'William Nicholson (1872-1949): British painter and printmaker', Royal Academy of Arts, London, 30 October 2004-23 January 2005"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 168) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Nicholson, William, 1872-1949 -- Exhibitions.