Miracles of nature, and marvels of art : sketches and narratives of interest and information, with numerous illustrations.
- London : Dean & Son, 11, Ludgate Hill, 
- Physical Description:
- 288,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG150 .M57 1862Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Wood engravings signed: Whimper (i.e. Josiah Wood Whymper?); W.C. Harrison.
Date of publication from Eng. cat. of books.
Eng. cat. of books, v. 1, p. 256
Publisher's catalogue:  p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gilt-stamped blue cloth publisher's binding. Inscribed: B.S. Workman, from a sincere friend, June 2nd, 1866. Embossed on first fly-leaf: John R. Buck. Stationer & Bookseller. Evesham.
- Subject Terms:
- Buck, John R. -- Bookseller.Dean & Son -- Publisher.Geography.Natural history.Railroads.Scientific expeditions.Voyages and travels.Workman, B. S. -- Pres. insc. from A sincere friend, June 2, 1866.
- Wood engravings -- .
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.