IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Southall, Joseph E, Sixty works by Joseph Southall, 1861-1944, from the Fortunoff Collection ; with essays by George Breeze, Payton Skipwith and Abbie N. Sprague, c2005
Sixty works by Joseph Southall, 1861-1944, from the Fortunoff Collection ; with essays by George Breeze, Payton Skipwith and Abbie N. Sprague.
- London : Fine Art Society, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- 127 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.So77 A12 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "The Fine Art Society ... 15 March - 16 April 2005 [and] Cheltenham Art Gallery and Museum ... 23 April - 4 June 2005"
Includes bibliographical references (p. 127)
- Subject Terms:
- Fortunoff, Alan, 1932-2000 -- Art collections.Southall, Joseph E. -- Exhibitions.