Southall, Joseph E, Sixty works by Joseph Southall, 1861-1944, from the Fortunoff Collection ; with essays by George Breeze, Payton Skipwith and Abbie N. Sprague, c2005
- Sixty works by Joseph Southall, 1861-1944, from the Fortunoff Collection ; with essays by George Breeze, Payton Skipwith and Abbie N. Sprague.
- London : Fine Art Society, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- 127 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.So77 A12 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "The Fine Art Society ... 15 March - 16 April 2005 [and] Cheltenham Art Gallery and Museum ... 23 April - 4 June 2005"
Includes bibliographical references (p. 127)
- Subject Terms:
- Fortunoff, Alan, 1932-2000 -- Art collections.Southall, Joseph E. -- Exhibitions.