Sixty works by Joseph Southall, 1861-1944, from the Fortunoff Collection ; with essays by George Breeze, Payton Skipwith and Abbie N. Sprague.
- London : Fine Art Society, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- 127 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.So77 A12 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The Fine Art Society ... 15 March - 16 April 2005 [and] Cheltenham Art Gallery and Museum ... 23 April - 4 June 2005"
Includes bibliographical references (p. 127)
- Subject Terms:
- Fortunoff, Alan, 1932-2000 -- Art collections.Southall, Joseph E. -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Southall, Joseph E, Sixty works by Joseph Southall, 1861-1944, from the Fortunoff Collection ; with essays by George Breeze, Payton Skipwith and Abbie N. Sprague, c2005