Victorian visions : from the National Museums & Galleries of Wales : an exhibition circulated by International Arts & Artists / [Bethany McIntyre]
- Additional Title(s):
Victorian visions: preraphaelite drawings and watercolours from the National Museums & Galleries of Wales
- Washington, D.C. : International Arts & Artists, in collaboration with the National Museums & Galleries of Wales, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 114 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6767.5.P7 V55 2003 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published in conjunction with the exhibition held at the Frick Art and Historical Center, Pittsburgh, Pa., Feb.-April 2004, and four other North American venues through April 2005.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 113-114).
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- 19th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Pre-Raphaelitism -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting, Victorian -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Victorian visions , 2003