Fraser, Flora, Princesses , 2005
Princesses : the six daughters of George III / Flora Fraser.
- First American edition.
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 1 unnumbered page, 478 pages, 2 unnumbered pages : illustrations, portraits, genealogical table ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryDA506.A1 F737 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Osborn pf8: Dust jacket.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -447) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Amelia, Princess, daughter of George III, King of Great Britain, 1783-1810.Augusta Sophia, Princess, daughter of George III, King of Great Britain, 1768-1840.Charlotte, Queen, Consort of Frederick I, King of Württemberg, 1766-1828.Elizabeth, Princess of England, 1770-1840.George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820 -- Family.Mary, Duchess of Gloucester, 1776-1857.Princesses -- Great Britain -- Biography.Sophia, Princess, daughter of George III, King of Great Britain, 1777-1848.