Island to empire : 300 years of British art, 1550-1850 : paintings, watercolours, drawings, sculptures from the collection of the Art Gallery of South Australia, Adelaide / Ron Radford.
- Additional Title(s):
Three hundred years of British art 1550-1850
- Adelaide : Art Gallery Board of South Australia, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- 336 p. : col. ill. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN3913.5 .R34 2005 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- " ... was published to coincide with the exhibition of the same title, 11 March - 13 June 2005"--P. 336.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 328-330) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art Gallery of South Australia -- Catalogs.Art, British -- Australia |z Adelaide (S. Aust.) -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Radford, Ron, Island to empire , c2005