John Virtue : London paintings / introduction by Charles Saumarez Smith ; essays by Simon Schama, Paul Moorhouse and Colin Wiggins.
- London : National Gallery, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 112 p. : chiefly ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.V774 A12 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany the exhibition: John Virtue: London Paintings at The National Gallery, London, 9 March to 5 June 2005.
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.London (England) -- In art -- Exhibitions.Painting -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Virtue, John, 1947-
YCBA Collections Search
Virtue, John, 1947-, John Virtue , 2005