IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Marlais, Michael Andrew, Valenciennes, Daubigny, and the origins of French landscape painting , 2004
Valenciennes, Daubigny, and the origins of French landscape painting / Michael Marlais, John Varriano, Wendy M. Watson.
- South Hadley, Mass. : Mount Holyoke College Art Museum, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 63 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 22 cm. x 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.V222 M23 2004 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Mount Holyoke College Art Museum, Sep. 7-Dec. 12, 2004.
- Subject Terms:
- Daubigny, Charles François, 1817-1878 -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, French -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, French -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Valenciennes, Pierre Henri de, 1750-1819 -- Exhibitions.