Marlais, Michael Andrew, Valenciennes, Daubigny, and the origins of French landscape painting , 2004
- Valenciennes, Daubigny, and the origins of French landscape painting / Michael Marlais, John Varriano, Wendy M. Watson.
- South Hadley, Mass. : Mount Holyoke College Art Museum, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 63 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 22 cm. x 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.V222 M23 2004 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Mount Holyoke College Art Museum, Sep. 7-Dec. 12, 2004.
- Subject Terms:
- Daubigny, Charles François, 1817-1878 -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, French -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, French -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Valenciennes, Pierre Henri de, 1750-1819 -- Exhibitions.