IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Ritchie, Leitch, 1800?-1865, The Wye and its associations, 1841
The Wye and its associations. A picturesque ramble. By Leitch Ritchie ...
- London, Longman, Orme, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1841.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., [iii]-vii, , 211 p. plates. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 W97 R5Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Advertisements: 15,  p. at end; printed by Manning and Mason.
"Printed by J. Haddon."
Plates by W. Henshall, S. Fisher, H.G. Watkins, J.W. Archer, J.C. Varrell, and S.T. Davis; after T. Creswick.
Added t.-p., engraved, dated 1839.
MUDD WC 6231: Poor condition.
- Subject Terms:
- Wye, River (Wales and England)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.