Shades of black : assembling black arts in 1980s Britain / David A. Bailey, Ian Baucom, & Sonia Boyce, editors.
- Durham : Duke University Press in collaboration with Institute of International Visual Arts and African and Asian Visual Artists' Archive, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 340 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6768 .S47 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents
- Documentation from a conference and exhibition held at Duke University in 2001.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 307-318) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Black -- Great Britain -- Congresses.Art, British -- 20th century -- Congresses.Multiculturalism in art -- Congresses.Postcolonialism and the arts -- Congresses.
YCBA Collections Search
Shades of black , 2005