Things , 2004
- Things : a spectrum of photography, 1850-2001 / edited by Mark Haworth-Booth ; introduction by Marina Warner.
- London : Jonathan Cape in association with the Victoria and Albert Museum, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 222 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR57 .T45 2004 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Friedlander 431: Dust jacket. Number line on t.p. verso indicates 1st printing: "2 4 6 8 10 9 7 5 3 1." From the Lee Friedlander Papers. Accompanied by: Typed letter from Nina Jacobson to Lee Friedlander, 18 December 2004, ( leaf).
- Subject Terms:
- Friedlander, Lee -- Ownership.Photography -- History.