Nature trail / Sarah Bodman.
- [Bristol] : Sarah Bodman, 1998.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : ill. ; in box 23 x 18 x 6 cm +  plastic bags with found objects.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2009 67Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Hand printed on a variety of papers including, 380 mics card, Moulin de Gue and Somerset Satin. Screenprinted, with xerox, hand-tinting, water-colours, pencil. The box also contains bags of the remains of a pink orchid, bark and a pair of tweezers."--Information provided by the artist.
Published in an edition of 25 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 14of 25, signed by artist. In original cardboard box.
"A boxed set of 14 loose-leaf prints, plus 2 bags of found objects. 'Nature trail' is based on a walk through the woods, and the unexpected find of a pair of pink shoes. The series of prints recreate the journey and offer a version of how they came to be there through a selection of text and image pieces and inserts, which act as clues to unravel the mystery."--From information provided by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Botanical illustration -- Great Britain.Bristol -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1998.Hiking -- Great Britain.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.