IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Denney, Colleen, 1959-, Representing Diana, Princess of Wales , c2005
Representing Diana, Princess of Wales : cultural memory and fairy tales revisited / Colleen Denney.
- Madison [N.J.] : Fairleigh Dickinson University Press, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- 188 p.,  p. of plates : ill., ports. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA591.A45 D45 2005 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Related Content:
- Table of contents
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 175-182) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Diana, Princess of Wales, 1961-1997 -- Art.Diana, Princess of Wales, 1961-1997 -- Pictorial works.Diana, Princess of Wales, 1961-1997.Fairy tales -- Appreciation -- Great Britain.Portrait painting, British.Princesses -- Great Britain -- Biography.
- Introduction : cultural memory, the Princess, and fairy tales revisited
- Courted darlings and virgin brides
- Mothers of future kings : the Madonna redux phenomenon
- Angels of mercy and the cultural memory of "the lady bountiful"
- Dress, royal portraiture, and the royal body
- Dress as autobiography in the Christie's auction catalog, dresses from the collection of Diana, Princess of Wales
- The Princess, globally and locally.