IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Royal Military Academy, Woolwich, Records of the Royal Military Academy, 1741-1892, 
Records of the Royal Military Academy, 1741-1892.
- Second edition.
- Woolwich : F.J. Cattermole, 
- Physical Description:
- , 166 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsU518.L3 A3 1895+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Preface signed: H[enry] D[onald] Buchanan-Dunlop, Lieutenant-Colonel, R.A. Royal Military Academy, Christmas, 1892.
Previously published in 1851, this edition reprints the 'Records ... 1741 to 1840', with the addition of a number of plates and material relating to the subsequent fifty years.
Title page is lithographed.
Some illustrations by B. Fawcett & Co.
"List and dates of the appointments of officers, professors, and masters &c. to the Royal military academy from its formation in 1741[-1850]":  p. preceding p. 
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's dark blue cloth, with gilt-stamped title.
- Subject Terms:
- B. Fawcett and Co. -- Printer.Cattermole, F.J. -- Publisher.Military education -- Great Britain -- History -- Sources.Royal Military Academy, Woolwich -- History -- Sources.
- Photomechanical prints.
Lithographs -- 1892.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1892.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.