The commerce of cartography : making and marketing maps in eighteenth-century France and England / Mary Sponberg Pedley.
- Chicago : University of Chicago Press, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 345 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ286.M3 P43 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Publisher description
Table of contents
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Cartography -- England -- History -- 18th century.Cartography -- France -- History -- 18th century.Map industry and trade -- England -- History -- 18th century.Map industry and trade -- France -- History -- 18th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Pedley, Mary Sponberg, The commerce of cartography , 2005