Pedley, Mary Sponberg, The commerce of cartography , 2005
The commerce of cartography : making and marketing maps in eighteenth-century France and England / Mary Sponberg Pedley.
- Chicago : University of Chicago Press, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 345 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ286.M3 P43 2005 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Publisher description
Table of contents
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Cartography -- England -- History -- 18th century.Cartography -- France -- History -- 18th century.Map industry and trade -- England -- History -- 18th century.Map industry and trade -- France -- History -- 18th century.