Joshua Reynolds : the creation of celebrity / edited by Martin Postle ; with essays and catalogue entries by Martin Postle and Mark Hallett and essays by Tim Clayton and Stella Tillyard.
- Additional Title(s):
Creation of celebrity
- London : Tate Publishing ; 2005.
New York : Distributed in the U.S. and Canada by H.N. Abrams, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 295 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), ports/ ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.R36 J68 2005 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Palazzo dei diamanti, Ferrara, Feb. 13-May 1, 2005 and theTate Britain, London, May 26-Sept. 18, 2005.
Issued also in Italian under title: Joshua Reynolds e l'invenzione della celebrità.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -285).
- Subject Terms:
- Reynolds, Joshua, Sir, 1723-1792 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Joshua Reynolds , 2005