Joshua Reynolds , 2005
- Joshua Reynolds : the creation of celebrity / edited by Martin Postle ; with essays and catalogue entries by Martin Postle and Mark Hallett and essays by Tim Clayton and Stella Tillyard.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Creation of celebrity
- London : Tate Publishing ; 2005.
New York : Distributed in the U.S. and Canada by H.N. Abrams, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 295 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), ports/ ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.R36 J68 2005 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Palazzo dei diamanti, Ferrara, Feb. 13-May 1, 2005 and theTate Britain, London, May 26-Sept. 18, 2005.
Issued also in Italian under title: Joshua Reynolds e l'invenzione della celebrità.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -285).
- Subject Terms:
- Reynolds, Joshua, Sir, 1723-1792 -- Exhibitions.