The royal juvenile drawing book.
- [London] : [s.n.], [ca. 1840?]
- Physical Description:
- pt. : all ill. ; 11 x 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC660 .R69 1840Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Articles & Chapters
- Possibly part of a series published by T. Nelson with title: Royal drawing books. Cf. BM.
Each part consists of 4 etched illustrations.
British Museum. General catalogue of printed books to 1955 (compact edition), v. 5, 603
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original green printed wrappers. Bookplate: Robert Washington Oates.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Study and teaching.Drawing books -- Specimens.Oates, Robert Washington -- Bookplate.
- Etchings -- 1840.
Drawing books -- England -- London -- 1840.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.