Paper as a medium of cultural heritage : archaeology and conservation : 26th Congress IPH : Rome-Verona, August 30th-September 6th, 2002 / edited by Rosella Graziaplena ; with the assistance of Mark Livesey.
- Roma : Istituto centrale per la patologia del libro, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- 423 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ701.3.P38 I58 2002 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Table of contents
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Cultural property -- Protection -- Congresses.Paper -- Preservation -- Congresses.Paper industry -- History -- Congresses.
YCBA Collections Search
International Congress of Paper Historians (26th : 2002 : Rome and Verona, Italy), Paper as a medium of cultural heritage , c2004